Harvest Mint (Organic)
A bold organic peppermint infusion bursting with freshness. Blended with both the mint leaf and flower, this mint is from Washington state and is picked in late August. Harvesting at this time of year ensures maximum mint flavour. Enjoy hot, or over ice. Caffeine-free.
Traditional Preparation: Measure 1 tsp of loose tea and add to a tea filter or strainer (or use one tea bag). Steep in 8-12 oz freshly boiled water for 5 minutes. Delicious on its own, or lightly sweetened. Enjoy hot, or pour over ice.
Ingredient: Organic Peppermint
The Health Benefits of Peppermint
- Peppermint aroma has been known to alleviate tension headaches. Tea is a perfect way to take in this powerful scent
- Peppermint can ease nasal congestion
- Peppermint is a powerful digestive herbal, and helps to soothe bloating and gas
- Peppermint provides fresh breath and helps to kill bacteria in the mouth
- Peppermint is caffeine - free, yet provides an energy boost