Bubble Tea Bundle
Choose from three of our favourite iced tea blends for a premium bubble tea experience!
Each kit comes with enough tea to make 16 servings, and plenty of tapioca pearls.
Field Berry Green
Steamed sencha style green tea, blended with strawberries, Canadian blueberries, hibuscus, and butterfly pea petals makes this an energizing, refreshing and fruity infusion, served hot or over ice. This blend's show-stopping lilac hue is the natural result of the flowers found in this blend.
One of our top selling black teas, this delicious, soft, and fruity infusion features a full black tea character layered with luscious ripe peaches. Incredible as a 'peaches and cream' bubble milk tea.
Butterfly pea flowers release a beautiful blue pigment into this lemongrass and ginger infusion. Add a generous squeeze of lemon and watch the colour change!
1 x 300g tapioca pearls in our beautiful glass jar
1 x 8 qty iced tea sachet pack (makes 16 servings of strong tea)
1 x stainless steel bubble tea straw
... plus, detailed directions
Just want the bubbles? You can purchase the jar separately as well!
How to Make Bubble Tea
First, prepare the tapioca pearls.
- Add 4 cups water to a pot and bring to a rolling boil
- Add 1/4 cup tapioca pearls (to make two servings, or one serving with lots of bubbles!)
- Cook the pearls at a simmer for 30 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally. The pearls will turn a dark shade of brown and become translucent as they cook.
- After 30 minutes, remove the pot from the heat and let stand for another 30 minutes, covered.
- Make your simple syrup (see below for recipes)
- Strain and rinse cooked pearls under running water, and add to simple syrup (recipes below) until ready to serve (up to 24 hours as pearls will harden over time) The syrup will add flavour, sweeten the tea, and prevent pearls from sticking together.
Simple syrup recipes:
Standard (great for when you want to show off the tea colour, as this option is colourless)
Heat 1 cup water in a pot, then add 1 cup white sugar. Stir until clear.
Brown Sugar (recommended for milk teas):
Heat 1 cup water in a pot, then add 1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Stir until clear.
Heat 1/4 cup water in a pot, then add 1/2 cup honey. Stir until clear.
Maple syrup can be used ‘as is’ and does not need water to be added. Try this for a uniquely Canadian bubble tea!
Then, steep your tea.
For two servings of bubble tea, use one Pluck iced tea sachet and steep in 2 cups of freshly boiled water for 15 minutes. Remove sachet.
To finish the drink:
- Fill a tall glass halfway with ice.
- Then add half the cooked tapioca pearls (a slotted spoon works well if you don’t want to add too much syrup)
- Optional: If you are making a milk tea using our Just Peachy sachets, add a splash of heavy cream, coconut cream, or condensed milk
- Fill to 3/4 full with tea. Using your bubble tea straw, stir the drink to blend and chill evenly.
- Top up with ice, and serve!